Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Denim, leather & a fur vest

                           

Model from BB Dakota

For those of you who haven't checked out the "Who am I" tab, I go to the University of Missouri -Columbia. For those of you who don't know where that is or how the temperature affects my -and everyone else's- outfit choices let me indulge you. Yesterday, I woke up and put on a cream knit sweater. By the time it was noon it was 70 degrees. IN JANUARY. I was wearing a down feather Calvin Klein jacket 3 days ago thinking I may or may not have frost bite from trying to text on my phone, and now it is 70 degrees and I had to go home to change into a tank top to feel at all normal.
The weather here is seriously bi-polar. Anyways, i've decided to take pictures of what my sorority sisters wear here at school when they go out -since their clothes are always fabulous- this is my roommate, and she is wearing a simple combo we have all seen on Pinterest: denim long sleeve button up, fur vest, and leather leggings. She also wore flats, but I will always encourage a heel. In the last photograph above I found a very similar outfit from revolveclothing.com. If it's the vest your looking for check it out here from BB Dakota!

6 comments:

  1. Love this outfit. :)

    xx MJ
    shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fur waistcoat! looks fabulous :)

    Rose xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your blog, It's amazing!
    I'll love to see more pictures of you and your daily outfit of couse!

    Following you now!

    x x
    http://www.mressentialist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a fan but it looks good on her!

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy temperature changes!!!! Love that vest.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you are "by far" the most interesting, honest and interesting fashion blogger posting. What a fresh voice. Keep up the great work and posting the pics! I also like seeing where the items you talk about can be found. Very helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts, I read every comment!